3.31.2013

Forgive Me Father

Hello all. 

I wanted to add a little update showing the progress photos of Forgive Me Father from Modern Eden Gallery's show back in February entitled Venice.

I loved working on this piece and I don't believe I have ever been so happy with the outcome of a painting. I hope that I will be able to top that in the near future.

Here are the phases:


Drawing



Transfer to Canvas



Halfway Through Painting



Completion



This one surprisingly did not change much from beginning to finish. That is odd for me.


Well, I have a gazillion new paintings in the works for future shows, so, I will be a busy, busy girl these next couple of months!

Updates to come!

Oh, and I painted my first fella:

(Aren't we cute together?)

I plan to do many more since he has been such a joy.


Later Fools!

~ XOXOXO ~

Amy K.




No comments:

Post a Comment